How to play guide for Cheapshot
|This article is a stub. You can help Cheapshot Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Cheapshot. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
How to play[edit | edit source]
Upgrade your plants[edit | edit source]
Cacti produce a small amount of money. And you can upgrade them to 🌻, 🌳 or better cash crops which are stronger and yield more funds.
Meeting other players[edit | edit source]
In Cheapshot, players see each other in real time on the map. Talk to them by holding the 🎙 button. Make new friends or enemies — it’s up to you.
Become a stronger character[edit | edit source]
You get 🎖experience for everything you do. Install mods as you level-up and always be on the look out for better ones.
War[edit | edit source]
Sometimes war is the only option left. Battle other players that stand in your way, reduce their territories to ash. Just don’t kill their bees — because obviously that’s bad manners.
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
- Tap and hold the mic to talk to other players. What you say will be recognized automatically and will be shown as a speech bubble next to your character.
- Speak over any area on the map and your message will be broadcast to everyone visible on the screen.
- Control your bots with voice commands in English, Swedish, Turkish and Russian
- Police arrives when a player calls for help or when you kill a bot. Some police officers carry mods. Pick the mods they drop.
- Bees steal 💰 from faraway buildings of other players. Bees get better the more they do their job which means experienced bees harvest faster.
- Rats are real assholes. With every rat killed, the 👑 Rat Queen will send more rats your way. Eventually she may even come out and attack you herself.
- Snakes protect you and your bots. They will guard whoever you tell them to. You can also use snakes to stop harassing waves of police.
- Dragons are very powerful bots. Do not try to fight them until you are strong. When a dragon is killed, it can leave behind a dragon zombie bot.
- With every level you get an additional slot to install mods. Don’t forget to install them as you level-up